AUT has established a Childcare Subsidy Fund to make childcare more affordable and accessible for AUT students, either at AUT early childhood centres or external childcare providers.
About the AUT childcare subsidy
- Full-time AUT students (domestic or international) are eligible to apply for up to $50 per student per dependent child, per week
- The subsidy payment will commence on Monday 27 February and will run to Friday 10 November 2017 (including semester breaks)
- Provided students meet the criteria, applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis and are subject to the availability of funds
- The subsidy will be paid directly to the early childhood centre where your child is enrolled.
- Returning students will need to reapply at the beginning of each calendar year
Apply for the AUT Childcare Subsidy
2017 Childcare Application Form
*Students starting their study in July 2017 should apply at the beginning of the year.
To find out more contact a Student Hub Advisor
Childcare centres at AUT
AUT has two childcare centres:
- AUT Early Childhood Centre at the City Campus (run by AUT)
- Akoranga Childcare Centre, an independently run créche at the North Campus
AUT's childcare centres
Last updated: 01-Mar-2017 2.30pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.