AUT’s Secondary Schools Scholarship Programme gives New Zealand secondary school students the opportunity to study at AUT with the benefit of a scholarship. Full information for all AUT schemes is available from the AUT Scholarships Database.
• Awarded to students demonstrating leadership through academic excellence and also achievement at a high level in sporting, cultural pursuits or community involvement
• Nationally contestable
• Awarded to academically able students who can demonstrate leadership potential from Auckland Regions Decile 1 – 4 schools
• Contestable for students from Decile 1 – 4 Auckland region schools
• Preference may be given to students enrolling at AUT South if the degree programme is offered at the South Campus.
• Awarded to academically able students demonstrating leadership potential who register with either Māori or Pacific ethnicity in the AUT student management system ARION.
• Contestable for students from secondary schools in the Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty or Gisborne regions.
(Bachelor of Science Scholarship)
Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology
(Vice-Chancellor’s Significant Student Scholarship)
Bachelor of Arts in Japanese Studies and Bachelor of Business conjoint programme
(Woolf Fisher First in Family Scholarship)
Bachelor of Health Science in Paramedicine
Last updated: 07-Jun-2017 1.15pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.