Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship (Art and Design)
Closes 1 September annually
|Value of Award:||
$6,000 contribution towards fees|
|No. of awards:||
Up to six|
The Art and Design Excellence Scholarship is one of many scholarships offered in the area of design and creative technologies at AUT University.
These scholarships are offered to encourage students with proven academic excellence to study art and design.
- • Applicants must be NZ citizens or permanent residents
- • Applicants must be enrolled in any full-time, full year programme in the School of Art and Design
How do students apply?
A link to the application form will be available in July of the year prior to commencement from the AUT Scholarships database www.aut.ac.nz/scholarships .
Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal. All applicants, including existing AUT students, must meet the eligibility criteria and complete the AUT School Leaver Scholarship Application online via the link available through the AUT Scholarships Database. Applicants will be required to upload the following document:
• An official transcript of the applicant’s academic results in the current and preceding year unless the study was attempted through AUT.
• Applicants will be considered by a selection panel from the School of Art and Design.
• No scholarship will be awarded upon any occasion if the panel is of the opinion that there is no applicant of sufficient merit applying for the award.
How and when do students learn of the decision?
These scholarships are available to applicants with high coursework grades and/or those who can provide evidence of past academic excellence.
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
• This scholarship may not be held concurrently with any other fees scholarship.
• The recipient may hold additional non-tuition fee based scholarships with the approval of the Head of School and the Scholarships Office.
• The School of Art and Design reserves the right to use the names, photographs and details of successful recipients for promotional purposes.
• The School may, from time to time, request the recipient to participate in promotional activities. Such activities will be done in full consultation with the recipient.
Who else has information about this award?
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact:
Auckland University of Technology
Phone: +64 9 921 9837
Last updated: 18-Dec-2017 3.23pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.