Scholarships and awards at AUT University: an overview of what we offer
The Scholarships Database is a comprehensive and current list of scholarships available to existing or potential AUT University students including those offered by AUT and about 100 offered by external funders. Application forms and regulations for scholarships administered by AUT can be downloaded from the database as well as a calendar of closing dates for the next twelve months. Information about how to apply for individual external scholarships is also available. The database allows you to search by name, level or subject area.
Please note: Firefox users may notice issues with some of the functions of this database. Until this is resolved please use an alternative browser.
Search AUT's Scholarships Database
Other sources for scholarship information
- Pacifica students The Ministry of Pacific Island Affairs scholarships webpages offers a searchable database of scholarships for Pacifica people.
- Māori students The Māori Education Trust website offers an online scholarship application portal.
- International scholarships Further information about scholarships to facilitate studies overseas and New Zealand Government funded scholarships for international postgraduate students is available here.
- AUT Secondary Schools Scholarships Programme
AUT University’s Secondary Schools Scholarship Programme gives secondary students the opportunity to benefit from scholarships offered by AUT partner organisations and secondary schools who are part of the AUT Secondary Schools Scholarship Programme.
- Vice-Chancellor's Doctoral Scholarships
New Zealand citizens and permanent residents plus international applicants with a prerequisite degree are invited to apply for the October 2014 round of the AUT Vice-Chancellor's Doctoral scholarships. These scholarships can be taken up from January 2015.
- The Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee AUT Doctoral Scholarship
This award will be awarded annually to a doctoral student from one of the following Pasifika countries; Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu to carry out doctoral study at AUT University. Eligible applicants are invited to apply.
- BreakOut searchable database
BreakOut is a National database of awards, scholarships and grants that may contain additional schemes to those available in the AUT Scholarships database.
Help and advice about completing a scholarship application.
Last updated: 09-Feb-2015 9.26am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.