Campus Features and Location
AUT's South Campus is located in the heart of Manukau at 640 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland. The South Campus is on an 8-hectare site of parkland, which is the former headquarters of Carter Holt Harvey.
The campus environment gives you a great opportunity for balancing your study with sport and recreation.
Campus features include:
- Astro turf courts with hire equipment for tennis, basketball, netball, volleyball, touch and soccer
- Swimming pool
- Café and balcony overlooking the pool
- Student lounge and games room
- Health and well-being services
- Lounges and study spaces
- Computer labs and a wireless network
- Secure, ample on-campus parking
- Shuttle bus service between AUT's South, City and North Campus
- Student support services
Location and details
640 Great South Road
Manukau City 2025
Phone: 0800 AUT SOUTH (0800 288 76884) or (09) 921 9303
Getting to AUT South Campus
Close to public transport and shops
The South Campus is within easy access of public transport to and from all areas of greater Auckland City. It is also close to the retail and commercial shopping area in Manukau.
Shuttle bus to AUT City and North Campus
A shuttle bus runs regularly to the AUT North Campus and City Campus (Mayoral Drive).
Shuttle bus timetable (pdf)
Google Map (interactive) below
Last updated: 08-Jul-2015 3.48pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.