Checking your application status
To check the progress and status of your application, visit Arion (http://arion.aut.ac.nz) and use your password and login details supplied when AUT acknowledged your application. Please check this website regularly. Note: you may also receive notifications via email/text, if available. For this reason please ensure that your contact details and email address are up to date.
There are several things that may delay your application:
- An incomplete application form
- The application form is not signed or dated
- Required documentation has not been supplied
- Required documentation has not been certified
- Awaiting academic transcript/results
To speed up your application, please ensure you have completed the application form correctly and included all necessary documentation.
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 4.35pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.