Use your AUT student ID card to access library and computer facilities, use photocopiers and get student discounts. This page has information on AUT student ID cards and how to get a replacement card.
Receiving your ID card: what you need to do
- You will automatically receive your ID card when you have been enrolled and invoiced for your papers – if you have supplied a photograph
- The cost of the ID card is included in your tuition fee
- Your ID card will be mailed to you
- Check that your postal address is correct in Arion
Need to supply a photograph?
- Have your photo taken at AUT's Student Centre
Uses for your student ID card
- Proof of enrolment, access to class and entry to exams
- Access to library facilities
- Use of photocopiers
- Access to computer facilities
- Student discounts where applicable, in conjunction with AuSM – the AUT students’ association
Always carry your student ID card when you are on campus and present it to AUT University staff if requested.
The card is non-transferable and remains the property of AUT University.
Lost ID cards: how to get a replacement card
- Visit the Student Centre to get a replacement card
- There is a $20 replacement charge
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 9.15pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.