Once you have entered your personal details, you need to select your programme of study. You can apply for up to five programmes.
Some programmes and study start dates cannot be selected online. If you see an * next to a programme or study start date, contact the Student Information Centre.
Steps for choosing your programme:
- Select the type of programme, for example ‘Undergraduate Bachelors Degree’, from the dropdown menu.
- Select the programme, for example ‘Bachelor of Business’, from the dropdown menu.
- Select the campus location. Only available campuses will appear.
- Select year of study. Only available years will appear.
- Select study start date. Only available start dates will appear.
- Select the pathway. The pathway could be the type of specialisation you want to do or the number of majors you want to complete.
- Select the study type, either full-time or part-time.
- Click the ‘Add programme to list’ button.
- Your choice will be added to the page. If you change your mind about a programme you have selected, you can delete the choice by clicking on the ‘Remove’ button.
- If your programme requires University Entrance, you will be asked to choose the type. Select an option from the dropdown box at the bottom of the page. For example, you can select ‘I have sat/am sitting NCEA level 3’.
For details on University Entrance requirements see entry requirements.
- Click the ‘Next’ arrow.
You’ll next have to provide your contact addresses.
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 6.45pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.