Apply to AUT
We want to make applying to AUT easy for you. This section has information about applying to AUT University and things to consider before you apply.
Applying to AUT University for 2013 and 2014
We encourage you to apply early as places in some programmes are limited. AUT University has a capped number of enrolments like all NZ universities.
Contact us if you have questions about applying to AUT
Domestic students – when to apply
- Semester 2, 2013 – try to apply by 31 May 2013
- Semester 1, 2014 – try to apply by 29 November 2013
- Semester 2, 2014 – try to apply by 30 May 2014
International students – when to apply
- Semester 2, 2013: 17 May 2013
Late applications for this intake will be considered
- Semester 1, 2014:
Applicants who need a visa for NZ: 15 December 2013
Applicants from visa free countries: 15 January 2014
- Are you a domestic or international student?
- Do you meet the minimum age requirements?
- How do we assess your suitability for study?
- Do you need to meet English language requirements?
- What are the entry requirements?
Get help filling in your application form
Ready to apply?
Domestic studentsApply online
Download the 2013 application form for domestic students
Download the 2014 Certificate in Proficiency application form
International studentsDownload application form for international students
Short coursesDownload application form for short courses
Study AbroadDownload application form for Study Abroad
Last updated: 17 Jun 2013 9:00am