Network and Communication Engineering at AUT: an overview
- Also referred to as Engineering - Network and Communication
Network and communication engineering focuses on the implementation, remediation and security of computer network devices and computer network systems.
Key academic contact
Programme Leader, Bachelor of Engineering Technology
Phone: +64 9 921 9999 ext 8748
Degrees and qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology in Network and Communication Engineering
- Postgraduate qualifications overview
- Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering and Postgraduate Certificate in Engineering
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Development (ICT and Electronics)
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Engineering Studies*
- Master of Construction Management
- Master of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
News, events and conferences
- Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences events
- Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences news
Phone: +64 9 921 9999 ext 9306
*Closed for New Applications
New students and general enquiries
Student Hub provides information on all programmes at AUT, course counselling, campus tours, study planning and enrolment assistance.
Phone: 0800 AUT UNI (0800 288 864)
Submit an online enquiry
Returning student enquiries
Student Hub provides information on applications and admission, fees and invoices, student loans, academic records, general enrolment, graduation, accommodation, activities and events and student services.
Phone: +64 9 921 9779
Last updated: 02-Mar-2016 3.27pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.