Electrical and Electronic Engineering at AUT University: an overview
- Also referred to as engineering - electrical and electronic
Electrical and electronic engineering prepares students to solve complex engineering problems over a broad range of disciplines, from software and hardware engineering to power and building services.
Key academic contact
Degrees and qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) overview
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in electrical and electronic engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology overview
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology in electrical engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology in electronic engineering
- Postgraduate qualification overview
- Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering and Postgraduate Certificate in Engineering
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Development (ICT and electronics)
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Engineering Studies
- Master of Construction Management
- Master of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
News, events and conferences
Phone: +64 9 921 9999 ext 9725
New students and general enquiries
Student centre provides information on all programmes at AUT, course counselling, campus tours, study planning and enrolment assistance.
Phone: 0800 AUT UNI (0800 288 864)
Submit an online enquiry
Returning student enquiries
Student centre provides information on applications and admission, fees and invoices, student loans, academic records, general enrolment, graduation, accommodation, activities and events and student services.
Phone: +64 9 921 9779
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 7.58pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.