Construction Management at AUT: an overview
- Also referred to as construction management engineering, construction, project management
AUT’s construction management engineering programme is designed for construction professionals including engineers, quantity surveyors and architects.
Key academic contact
Degrees and qualifications
- Postgraduate qualification overview
- Master of Construction Management
- Master of Engineering Project Management
News, events and conferences
- Engineering, computer and mathematical sciences events
- Engineering, computer and mathematical sciences news
Dr John E Tookey
Associate Professor in Construction Management
Master of Construction Management Programme Leader
Phone: +64 9 921 9512
New students and general enquiries
Student Hub provides information on all programmes at AUT, course counselling, campus tours, study planning and enrolment assistance.
Phone: 0800 AUT UNI (0800 288 864)
Submit an online enquiry
Returning student enquiries
Student Hub provides information on applications and admission, fees and invoices, student loans, academic records, general enrolment, graduation, accommodation, activities and events and student services.
Phone: +64 9 921 9779
Last updated: 21-Jan-2016 4.18pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.