Health & Rehabilitation Research Institute: Research activities
Health & Rehabilitation Research Institute themes
This Institute adopts a multidisciplinary and collaborative approach to further knowledge on the health and rehabilitation of people with injury and/or illness. Its objectives are to:
- advance knowledge in the field of health and rehabilitation through high quality innovative research;
- foster collaborative health and rehabilitation research into prevention, restoration and adaptation associated with illness and injury;
- explore the impact of disease and impairment for people and their family/whanau in their ability to participate in activities and roles that are important to them;
- encourage students to undertake research in health and rehabilitation;
- to promote and disseminate the findings of health and rehabilitation research at a national and international level.
Last updated: 10-Jun-2016 12.12pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.