Research Officer, Person Centred Research Centre
Phone: 09 921 7675
Room AB105, AUT North Shore Campus, 90 Akoranga Drive, Northcote 0627, Auckland, New Zealand
School of Rehabilitation and Occupation Studies
Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences
AUT University, Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
MHSc (Hons), BSc
Vocational rehabilitation, social and political context of work disability
- Fadyl, J. K., & McPherson, K. M. (2009). Approaches to vocational rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury – a review of the evidence. Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation, 24, 195-212.
- Fadyl, J. K., & McPherson, K. M. (2010). Understanding decisions about work after spinal cord injury. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, 20, 69-80.
- Fadyl, J. K., McPherson, K. M., Schlüter, P. J., & Turner-Stokes, L. (2010). Factors contributing to work-ability for injured workers: Literature review and comparison with available measures. Disability and Rehabilitation, 32, 1173-1183.
- Fadyl, J. K., & McPherson, K. M. (2008). Return to work after injury: A review of evidence regarding expectations and injury perceptions, and their influence on outcome. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, 18, 362-374.
- Fadyl, J. K., McPherson, K. M., & Kayes, N. M. (in press). Perspectives on quality of care for people who experience disability. BMJ Quality & Safety.
Health Research Council Disability Placement Programme PhD Scholarship (current)