Phone: +64 9 921 9999 extension 7233
AR302, School of Education, North Shore Campus
M.Ed (Hons); BA; Montessori Diploma (3-6); Diploma Youth and Community Work; Dip Tchg ECE (Equivalency).
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Montessori Association of New Zealand (MANZ)
- New Zealand Association for Research in Education (NZARE)
- Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
- ECE - Engaged in Montessori education since 1984. In 1988 established Wa Ora Montessori School (3-12 year olds) with a group of 7 other parents (first integrated Montessori school in NZ) and was appointed first teacher. In 1995, established Rangimarie Montessori Children’s House.
- Tertiary - lecturer at AUT since 2002 - Montessori ECE specialty and in 2005 Montessori-based postgraduate paper.
- 1982-83 Community worker in inner city Wellington with special focus on needs of families.
- 297340 - Montessori Philosophy and Curriculum
- 297341 - Human Development III: Montessori Perspectives
- 297342 - Montessori Programme Planning
- 297343 - Curriculum III: Montessori Perspectives
- 299304 - Montessori Education: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives
Peer review for Australian Journal of Early Childhood.