8 November 2010
From Tuesday 16 November to Friday 19 November there will be a reduction in services.
The Library is undertaking a major system upgrade from Tuesday 16 November to Friday 19 November. During this period the North Shore and City Campus libraries will remain open from 8am - 7pm. The Manukau Campus Library will be open from 8 am - 5 pm. However there will be a reduction in system availability and services.
- Library catalogue (OPAC). An off-line version of the Library catalogue will be available for searching.
- Help Desk. The Help Desks will still be operating.
- Lending Services. Patrons will be able to borrow material from the North Shore, Manukau and the City Campus Libraries, or on interloan from other libraries.
Services not available during the upgrade
- Client transactions on the Library Catalogue. Patrons will be unable to view “My details” information on the Library Catalogue.
- Bibliographic Services. Library staff will be unable to place any orders or catalogue any new material during this period.
Lending Services. Library staff will be unable to access your library record. This means:
- Material returned from loan during the upgrade will not be checked-in and returned to the shelves until the upgrade is completed
- No holds, recalls, renewals or bookings
- Inability to check fines/fees outstanding
- Limited inter campus requests
- Unable to check what items you have on loan
- No patron registrations or amendments, e.g updating addresses
- Course Reserve Collection. No new items can be added to the collection during the upgrade.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused by this upgrade and thank you for your co-operation.
City Campus: 921-9999 x8628
Manukau Campus: 9219999 x 9309
North Shore Campus: 921-9999 x7701
Library Help Desks:
City Campus: 921-9999 x8576
North Shore Campus: 921-9999 x7292
Manukau Campus: 9219999 x 9309 9347