Become an industry partner
AUT is always looking for new opportunities to work with businesses and the community. Partner with AUT and you have access to fresh talent, research and ideas, and can share your expertise with our students and graduates.
Benefits of becoming an AUT industry partner
- Raise your company's profile on campus by having a presence at career fairs, speaker series workshops and seminars at the AUT Employability Lab
- Recruit talented AUT students and graduates using our online graduate recruitment service
- Access innovative thinking and fresh energy through student work and co-op placements, or involvement in our entrepreneurship start-up programme
- Collaborate with AUT researchers and postgraduate students to further your own innovative projects
- Grow your competitive advantage through access to AUT's cutting-edge research, technology and facilities
How you can partner with AUT
Contact AUT's employability relationship managers
Last updated: 16-Aug-2016 9.55am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.