BENEFITS of being part of the AUT Alumni Network
From scholarships to visa cards, ski lodges to cafés, the benefits of being a member of the AUT Alumni Network are comprehensive.
Membership is free, but you must be registered with the Office of Alumni Relations. When you register you will be issued with a membership number which gives you access to a range of discounts and services. You will also receive the university magazine, Insight, which will keep you informed about AUT and fellow graduates.
- ACCESS to the University Career Services. Click here see what services are available or contact them on 09-921-9899 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DISCOUNTED Membership Fee at the AUT Sport and Fitness Centres. Membership includes: Free training programmes, free group fitness classes, full access to both gyms on the North Shore and City Campus, free North Shore Indoor Stadium use if available. email@example.com
- DISCOUNTED library fees - alumni are invited to join the AUT Library and enjoy continued access to up-to-date information at all campuses. The Alumni Network discount is 50% of the regular fee.
- USE of the AuSM Ski Lodge in National Park Township, close to the ski fields. The Lodge, which accommodates 12, can be booked at any time of the year. Contact AuSM on 09 921-9805 to make a booking
- DISCOUNTED “Breakfast Club” membership, - Hear from a wide variety of successful business leaders and high profile personalities, all over a delicious sit-down breakfast including Starbucks coffee. The Alumni Network discount is 10% off the regular fee (thebreakfastclub.org.nz).
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 6.15pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.