Student surveys: have your say!
At AUT University, your opinion matters. AUT regularly conducts student surveys where you can express your opinion, voice any concerns and suggest improvements. We want you to be successful in your studies! Your feedback helps us offer you an inspirational learning experience, with excellent academic standards and a great student life.
Closing the feedback loop – why your feedback matters
- Help us to improve the quality of the services and education you receive.
- Assist our senior management team in making good decisions about the future of AUT.
- Tell us what we do well, and where we need to improve.
- In response to your feedback, we develop a plan of action for each of the services and programmes you've told us need to change. These plans are available on each survey’s web page.
AUT student surveys
Student surveys are delivered online via AUTonline and UniCentral – eligible students are sent an invitation by email from Surveys@AUT when a survey is live. We know you’re busy, so we do our best to create short and easy questionnaires as well as to limit the number of surveys you are invited to complete. Be assured that every survey your complete counts to make AUT a better learning place for you!
All students who complete a 'Feedback and Win' survey go into the draw for fantastic prizes. This year you can win one of two iPad Airs (32 GB) and one of many gift vouchers (total value worth $600).
Frequently asked questions about AUT student surveys
Have your say now!
Student Paper Experience Questionnaire (SPEQ)
SPEQs replace the paper-based SEPs (Student Evaluation of Papers) thanks to a new online survey platform accessible from AUTonline and UniCentral. In 2014 Semester 1, over 50% of the students who were invited to the SPEQ trial completed their SPEQ(s) and over 80% enjoy the experience. "Quick and Easy!" Share your feedback and help us to beat that!
SPEQs are run every third iteration of paper toward the end of each semester to gather your perceptions and experiences in your paper(s) and helps us to assess the quality of the education we provide to you. SPEQ is your opportunity to provide fair and honest feedback on your paper(s) and teacher(s).
Annual Programme Survey (APS) and University Experience Survey (UES) - Feedback and Win!
The Annual Programme Survey allows you to feedback on your programmes (coursework programmes only) and rate your satisfaction for all your papers. The University Experience Survey is for all AUT students, and focuses on your overall experience at AUT. Each completed APS and UES gives you an entry in the prize draw for one of two 32GB iPad Airs and a variety of gift vouchers.
Previous survey results and feedback
- 2013 Annual Programme Survey
- 2013 Student Services Survey
- 2012 Australasian Survey of Student Engagement (AUSSE)
- 2012 Graduate Survey
- 2012 ICT Services Student Survey
- 2012 Postgraduate Research Experience Survey
- 2012 South Campus Student Survey
- 2014 Student Survey Results
Last updated: 13-Apr-2015 11.47am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.