AUT University is committed to providing excellent customer service. We genuinely want to hear from you and welcome your feedback and suggestions. You can provide feedback on the form below.
If you have a formal complaint, please ensure that you have followed the complaints process below:
Formal complaints - steps you need to follow:
- Raise the matter with the person concerned. If you don’t want to do this personally, ask your class representative or AuSM staff to do it on your behalf.
- Allow the person to try to resolve the matter at the lowest possible level.
- If the problem persists or you’re not happy with the way the matter has been dealt with, ask your programme leader or the manager of the service to arrange an interview to try and resolve the problem.
- If you have tried to resolve this matter to the best of your ability and still feel unhappy about the outcome or how you have been treated, you may want to lodge a formal complaint. Either you or AuSM can put your complaint in writing and address it to the Head of Student Relations. The Head of Student Relations will investigate your complaint and reply to you in writing.
Or you can provide the details on the form below.
* Required information
Thank you for your feedback.
What happens now?
1. Your feedback is read and categorised by the Customer Care Manager who will endeavour to respond within 2 (working) days.
2. If the matter can’t be resolved by the Customer Care Manager, your feedback will be forwarded to the manager of the department responsible. Every effort will be made to ensure that your privacy and confidentiality is protected.