Apply for an exchange programme
Bianca, Hochschule-Harz, Germany
The world is your classroom. Expand your global horizons and gain once-in-a-lifetime experiences when you study abroad through one of our Exchange Partners.
How to apply
- Semester 1 exchange - 1 September of the previous year
- Semester 2 exchange - 1 December of the previous year
You need to:
- Be a full-time student in a bachelor's degree at AUT
- Have completed your first year of study by the time you go on student exchange
- Have achieved a B average grade in your tertiary studies
- Be a good ambassador for AUT and New Zealand
- Have a strong commitment to making the most of the student exchange opportunity.
Mila, Cardiff-University, United-Kingdom
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
All other faculties
International Programmes Co-ordinator
Last updated: 21-Aug-2017 2.35pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.