AUT health, counselling and wellbeing centres: services, phone, location and opening hours
AUT's accredited Health, Counselling and Wellbeing centres are located on our City and North Campus. Make an appointment or drop in to see a doctor, nurse, counsellor or other medical or health professional. Limited health and wellbeing services are also available at the AUT South Campus. Contact any of our Health, Counselling and Wellbeing centres to arrange a test, vaccination or prescription.
Listed below are the Health, Counselling and Wellbeing phone numbers, locations and opening hours.
City Campus health and wellbeing centre
Opening hoursDuring semester:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8am - 4.30pm
Thursdays: 10am- 4.30pm
During semester break:
8am - 4pm
Postal addressPrivate Bag 92006
90 Akoranga Drive, Northcote, Auckland
Phone +64 9 921 9998
Fax +64 9 921 9728
North Campus map
Opening hours (late January to mid-December)Monday - Wednesday: 8am - 4pm
Thursday: 10am - 4pm
Friday: 8am - 3pm
Postal addressPrivate Bag 92006
Nursing servicesFor free routine nurse consultations see the nurse at the South campus Clinic Room, MB109 or phone +64 9 921 9992.
Open every Tuesday 8.30am-4.30pm during semester
South Campus map
GP servicesIf you are a domestic student you can enrol with one of four local general practices, and AUT will fund your first three routine doctor consultations through the South Campus General Practitioner Services Scheme.
Details about the South Campus GP Services Scheme
Need to update your details?
Email us with any change of details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent assistance and additional information
- Urgent assistance
- After hours services
- Your privacy
- Concerns, complaints and compliments
Urgent assistanceFor a medical emergency, phone an ambulance by dialling 111. If you are dialling from an AUT phone, dial 1 for an outside line then dial 111.
- For urgent assistance on campus during office hours, phone ext 8888 to ask for nurse assistance or make an urgent appointment with a counsellor, mental health coordinator, doctor or nurse. Please tell the receptionist why the need for assistance is urgent
- If you need Security, phone +64 9 921 9997
After hours services
- If you require services after hours you can phone our centres on +64 9 921 9992 or + 64 9 921 9998 and follow the message instructions
- For a medical emergency phone an ambulance by dialling 111. If you are dialling from an AUT phone, dial 1 for an outside line then dial 111
Some after hours services which may be of assistance are:
- HEALTHLINE: phone 0800 611 116, a nurse will provide you with advice and direct you to your nearest medical service if required
- WHITE CROSS ACCIDENT AND MEDICAL: 0800 611 111
- MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS: 0800 800 717
- LIFELINE: +64 9 522 2999
- YOUTHLINE: +64 9 376 6633
- CHINESE LINE: +64 9 522 2088
Your privacyWe value the confidentiality of your health information and act in accordance with medical and counselling ethics of confidentiality and the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 and the Health Information Privacy Code 1994. Please refer to our health information privacy statement displayed in our waiting area or ask our reception if you have any questions.
Last updated: 29-Jul-2016 1.19pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.