Orientation is an essential part of your transition to tertiary study. AUT Orientation is a great way to familiarise yourself with the University and the services and facilities available to you, and develop the study skills to hit the ground running from Day 1.Orientation is full of activities and workshops, designed especially for new students.
We expect all new students to attend Orientation, whether you’re new to the university or new to your programme.
At Orientation you will DISCOVER:
- Welcome to your programme – be inspired and discover more about your programme of study
- Workshops and seminars - attend a range of workshops on essential skills for new students
At Orientation you will CONNECT:
- Meet your Student Ambassador who will show you around campus
- Meet other students - some of whom may become your friends for life
- Services Expo - connect with valuable services, supports, and opportunities to enable ongoing success
AUT 101 - Orientation for all new students (domestic and international) - Semester 2 information Coming Soon.To get ready for Orientation, have a look at the New Student Guide.
More information about AUT Orientation
- Orientation FAQs
- International Orientation
- Postgraduate Orientation
- Student Ambassadors
- Campus maps
- Contact information
- Social orientation (AuSM)
- Pre-arrival checklist
Last updated: 23-Apr-2015 3.51pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.