UniCentral is the single point of access for all your essential ICT resources at AUT. AUT students can access UniCentral on campus or off-campus. You can log in to UniCentral using your AUT network login and password.
Services you can access through UniCentral
- Arion: Pay fees, get results or update information such as personal and academic details.
- Blackboard: Access your online courses.
- Email: Access your AUT Outlook email account.
- Service Now: Access IT Help pages to search for knowledgebase articles/user guides and FAQs or report incidents or requests.
- Network Password Reset: To reset your forgotten password (self service) using registered mobile phone, email or by answering security questions .
- Network Services: Check and top-up your balances and change your password.
- Library: Set up and use catalogue search preferences and check your Library details (items on loan, etc.) and access the online library resources.
- Book a Computer: Book a computer in advance at any Tech Central areas.
- AUSM: Auckland Student Movement at AUT (AuSM) exists to provide support, representation, essential services and advocacy to all AUT students.
- Student Learning: Access free academic support, workshops and seminars.
- Lynda Training: Access 2000+ online courses for free.
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 8.29pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.