UniCentral - the single access point for all your online resources
UniCentral is a single access point to all your essential IT resources at AUT University. AUT students can access UniCentral on campus or off-campus. You can log in to UniCentral using your AUT login name and AUT computer password.
Services you can access through UniCentral
- Arion: Pay fees, get results or update information such as personal and academic details.
- Blackboard (AUTonline): Access your online courses.
- Email: Access your AUT Outlook email account.
- Service Now: Access IT Help page to report incidents or requests or search the knowledge-base articles for user guides and FAQs.
- Network Services: Check and top-up your balances and change your password.
- Library: Set up and use catalogue search preferences and check your Library details (items on loan, etc.) and access the online library resources.
- Lab booking: Book a computer at Tech Central.
- AUSM: Access to AUSM page.
- Student Learning Center: Access free academic support, workshops and seminars.
- Lynda Training: Access 2000+ courses comprising tutorial videos.
Last updated: 18-Dec-2013 3.33pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.