If you want to develop your learning skills, the peer tutoring programme offered by AUT's Student Learning Centre can put you in touch with a senior student who tutors you in a specific subject. You could also join a study group or work with a learning mentor who can provide general learning and social support for AUT students.
- Senior students who provide specialised tutorials on specific subject areas - for example accounting, statistics and finance
- Have specific subject knowledge to assist students with specific questions about a subject area
- Don't assist with general learning services such as tips around writing assignments - they focus on their area of expertise
Times and dates peer tutors are available will be added once semester has started.
Study group and learning mentors
- Provide general learning and social support for students, working with particular student groups - for example, Māori Learning Mentors provide general learning and social support for all students but focus mainly on supporting Māori students
- Senior students who are part of our team of learning mentors
Details will be as added once Semester 1 learning mentors are confirmed.
Become a mentor
Interested in becoming a mentor? Contact us to register your interest.
Phone: +64 9 921 9840