The University's Centre for Learning and Teaching provides support for postgraduate research supervision.
University-wide activities include:
- Supervisor workshops and training
- Examiner workshops
- Workshops with supervisors and students
- Student workshops
Faculty-based activities include:
- Workshops with students and supervisors
- Evaluation and information for improving practice
- Individual staff and student consultation
The Faculty Postgraduate Committees provide reports to the University Postgraduate Board along with the student progress reports and programme annual reports, in order to contribute to the overall monitoring of the University's quality assurance processes for postgraduate programmes.
The following links provide detailed information about supervision support:
Note: the content provided is a summary only. A full description of guidelines and processes can be found in the AUT University Postgraduate Handbook