AUT - External research contracts


External research contracts

If you undertake research in an institution or organisation outside the University, an appropriate contractual agreement must be arranged between yourself, the University and the outside organisation. This ensures that your supervisor will be able to contact you, and that the facilities and resources will be appropriate for the research.

Any such contracts must be submitted to the AUT Research and Innovation Office for approval before signing. Find out who to contact in the AUT Research and Innovation Office

Last updated: 19 Jul 2010 10:51am

AUT University, New Zealand | Copyright © | Privacy | Site map | IT support | Website feedback | Student feedback