International orientation at AUT
It is our pleasure to welcome you to AUT, Auckland. International Orientation will include a welcome to the University and meeting your support team.
At International Orientation you will be able to:
- Complete your enrolment and get your AUT Student ID Card on the day. You must be here.
- Meet new people and make friends
- Find out about the great support services available to you both at the University and in the community
- Learn about the social events and activities on offer
- Academic preparation workshops – be study-ready!
- Meet experts who can guide you about working part-time in NZ
Orientation dates for international students
Semester 1, 2016Thursday 18 February: Faculty of Cultural and Society, Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies, Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences, Te Ara Poutama
Friday 19 February: Faculty of Business and Law and Students Abroad/Student Exchange programme
Students must also attend their Academic Orientation programme, held the week of Monday 22 February to Thursday 25 February 2016.
Find out more about International OrientationIf you have any questions about International Orientation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completing your enrolment - what to bring with you to International OrientationTo help us complete your enrolment and issue you with an AUT Student ID card on the day, please be prepared by bringing the following information if you have not already supplied it:
- Full payment of fees or evidence a scholarship has been awarded to you as per your Offer of Place
- Your signed and dated Acceptance of Offer form
- Valid study visa for AUT
- Evidence of your approved insurance policy if you are choosing not to accept AUT insurance
Read more about medical and travel insurance
If you would like to provide any of the above information prior to Orientation, email your document(s) to:
We will also take your ID card photo at Orientation.
Last updated: 14-Oct-2015 1.03pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.