It is our pleasure to welcome you to AUT University, Auckland. International Orientation will include a welcome to the University and meeting your support team.
At International Orientation you will be able to:
- Complete your enrolment and get your AUT Student ID Card on the day. You must be here.
- Meet new people and make friends
- Find out about the great support services available to you both at the University and in the community
- Learn about the social events and activities on offer
- Academic preparation workshops – be study-ready!
- Meet experts who can guide you about working part time in NZ
Future International Orientation dates
- Semester 1, 2014: Thursday 20 and Friday 21 February 2014
- Semester 2, 2014: Thursday 10 and Friday 11 July 2014
If you are currently overseas you are expected to have obtained your student visa and booked your flights to arrive in NZ in time to attend International Orientation.
Please direct all queries about International Orientation to firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us complete your enrolment and issue you with an AUT Student ID card on the day, please be prepared by bringing the following information if you have not already supplied it
- A passport sized photo (alternatively a photo will be taken on the day for your ID card)
- Full payment of fees as per your Offer of Place or evidence a scholarship has been awarded to you for payment of fees
- Your signed and dated Acceptance of Offer form
- Valid study visa for AUT University
- Evidence of your approved insurance policy if you are choosing not to accept AUT insurance
If you would like to provide any of the above information prior to Orientation, you can email your document(s) to: