Graduation ceremony - Guest and ticketing information
Two complimentary tickets are provided for the guests of graduands at each ceremony. Only the guests need tickets; graduands do not.
2 guest tickets mailed to each graduandEach graduand will receive 2 complimentary guest tickets in the mail. Additional guest tickets may be available for purchase from the venue or via an online ticketing service.
Graduands with international addressesYou will not be sent your tickets - please collect your tickets before the graduation day from the Student Centre on the City Campus.
Additional guest ticketsAdditional guest tickets are available for purchase approximately one week before the first ceremony, both at the venue and online.
- Buy guest tickets from the venue, Aotea Ticket Office
- Buy guest tickets online from Ticketmaster
About guest seating
- Guests should be at the venue at least 30 minutes before the ceremony starts and must have their tickets available for scanning.
- Graduands are seated separately from their guests in the venue and assemble 30 minutes prior to the ceremony in a separate area.
- All guest seating is general admission; there is no reserved seating
- Guests who need assistance (e.g. wheelchair access) should contact the venue staff on the day.
Last updated: 29-Oct-2015 3.31pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.