Graduation ceremony - Guest and ticketing information
Two complimentary tickets are provided for the guests of graduands at each AUT graduation ceremony. Only the guests need tickets; graduands do not.
Two guest tickets mailed to each graduand
Each graduand will receive two complimentary guest tickets in the mail. Additional guest tickets may be available for purchase closer to the graduation date.
Graduands with international addresses
You will not
be sent your tickets - collect your tickets before the graduation day from the Student Hub on the City Campus.
Additional guest tickets
Additional guest tickets may be available for purchase from noon on the Tuesday in the week before graduation:
If there aren't extra tickets for your guests
- Guests can watch the ceremony on the screens in the atrium
About guest seating
- Guests should be at the venue at least 30 minutes before the ceremony starts
- Have your guest ticket available for scanning
- Graduands are seated separately from their guests and assemble 30 minutes prior to the ceremony in a separate area
- No reserved seating
- Guests who need assistance (eg wheelchair access) should contact the venue staff on the day
Last updated: 13-Dec-2016 9.54am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.