Want to play or perform on campus?

Do you play in a band? Are you a street performer or soloist? If so, then we want to hear from you! We are always looking for new acts on campus. If you’d like to organise a gig or performance, please complete the enquiry form below and we will be in contact.

Music and performance enquiry form

*Required information

Last updated: 03-Jun-2015 11.01am

The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.