Accommodation at AUT University
Living on campus is a great option, particularly if you are new to AUT or from out of town. AUT University student accommodation is convenient, modern and supportive - just minutes from AUT’s City or North Shore Campus.
- Great option if you are in your first year or from out of town
- Convenience: save on transport, sleep in later and avoid sitting in traffic
- Available at the AUT City Campus or North Shore Campus
- Busy social life: make life-long friends, take part in events, join a study group and settle into university life
- Higher academic success rates for students in AUT accommodation because they’re part of a supportive community connected to support services and advice
- Includes all furniture, power, water and internet – just bring your personal belongings
- PCs in the common space – easy access to online resources and the AUT library
- Great campus resources nearby, including library, computer labs, student advisors, health centre and recreational facilities
Find out more
- Available at Wellesley Student Apartments and Akoranga Student Village
- Reduced summer accommodation rates
- A good option for Summer School students at AUT or other tertiary students visiting or studying in Auckland during summer
- Groups or non-students: contact us for details
For second or third year, postgraduate or older AUT students flatting can be a good option.
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 8.18pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.