UniCentral - the single point of access for all your online resources
UniCentral is the single point of access for all your essential ICT resources at AUT. AUT students can access UniCentral on campus or off-campus. You can log in to UniCentral using your AUT network login and password.
Services you can access through UniCentral
- Arion: Pay fees, get results or update information such as personal and academic details.
- Blackboard: Access your online courses.
- Email: Access your AUT Outlook email account.
- Service Now: Access IT Help pages to search for knowledgebase articles/user guides and FAQs or report incidents or requests.
- Network Password Reset: To reset your forgotten password (self service) using registered mobile phone, email or by answering security questions .
- Network Services: Check and top-up your balances and change your password.
- Library: Set up and use catalogue search preferences and check your Library details (items on loan, etc.) and access the online library resources.
- Book a Computer: Book a computer in advance at any Tech Central areas.
- AUSM: Auckland Student Movement at AUT (AuSM) exists to provide support, representation, essential services and advocacy to all AUT students.
- Student Learning: Access free academic support, workshops and seminars.
- Lynda Training: Access 2000+ online courses for free.
Last updated: 29-Feb-2016 10.30am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.