In addition to your tuition fees, you may have to pay for other services related to your enrolment or study at AUT University. These non-tuition costs are called charges. All monetary amounts on this page are in New Zealand dollars.
Miscellaneous charges you may have to pay
- Replacement ID card: $20
- Dishonoured cheque reinstatement charge: $100
- Replacement copies of academic transcript: $25
- Visa fee: $185
Application for academic credit charges
- Recognition of formal prior learning credit from AUT University: Nil
- Recognition of formal prior learning credit from another tertiary provider or NZQA exemptions:$73.60 per application
- Recognition of non-formal prior learning: $73.60 per application + $10 per AUT credit
Not all programmes charge an application fee for Recognition of Prior Learning for international students. We will advise you if there is a charge.
Who you can ask questions about other chargesContact the AUT Student Centre