International student fees: non-tuition charges you may have to pay
In addition to your tuition fees, you may have to pay for other services related to your enrolment or study at AUT University. These non-tuition costs are called charges. All monetary amounts on this page are in New Zealand dollars.
Miscellaneous charges you may have to pay
- Replacement ID card: $20
- Dishonoured cheque reinstatement charge: $100
- Replacement copies of academic transcript: $25
- Visa fee: $185
Application for academic credit charges
- Recognition of formal prior learning credit from AUT University: Nil
- Recognition of formal prior learning credit from another tertiary provider or NZQA exemptions:$73.60 per application
- Recognition of non-formal prior learning: $73.60 per application + $10 per AUT credit
Not all programmes charge an application fee for Recognition of Prior Learning for international students. We will advise you if there is a charge.
Who you can ask questions about other chargesContact the AUT Student Centre
Last updated: 14-Feb-2014 10.00pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.