AUT University welcomes visitors to our campuses to share their knowledge and to strengthen ties between countries and across cultures.
Our visitors include:
- Academics on lectureships or collaborating on research
- Conference attendees
- Government officials on training courses or here to set up joint projects
- Business people who come to share their experiences
Building links with overseas universities, governments and communities
AUT University aims to develop long-term relationships with overseas organisations. These links enable our staff and students to create projects and set up agreements with universities, governments and communities abroad.
An example is short-term training courses for people from developing countries. Staff trained include:
- Senior government officials
- University staff
- Business managers from developing countries
Contact the Office of International Relations and Development
If you're interested in visiting AUT or would like more information about our international relationships, please contact the Office of International Relations and Development: